Overtone D65 – 1st obstetric modular monitor – provides a variety of obstetric care equipment which can meet all the demands in obstetrics.
Overtone D65 offers comprehensive monitoring in prenatal diagnosis, delivery and postpartum.
The monitor model Overtone D65 consists of main and plug-in modules.
The plug-in module is specified for emergency transport and postpartum monitoring. The module is adopted with 4.3 inch touchscreen. It can be used as a separate monitor to meet the requirements in first aid, postpartum transport and recovery.
- 3-level alarm system (visual and audio)
- Unique I-KLOK intelligent alarm technology
ConxOS operating system
Overtone D65 carries DIXION’s brand new ConxOS operating system. ConxOS is a specific operating system applied to medical monitoring field. It uses pre-emptive real-time multi-tasking technology and integrates with the current most advanced multi-process mode. The terse and effective system overhead & resource utilizations insure more smooth running. As a medical monitoring software, ConxOS’s stability and accuracy offer operation security for medical staff, as well as its great 3D visual touch experience in the creation of ergonomics.
- 12.1″ TFT foldable touch screen display
- Built-in litium ion battery (above 4 hours working time)
- High sensitive waterproof transducer
- 96 hours full data rewiew
- Power-off data protection
- Built-in 152 mm termal printer with Cali-rec system
- Auto/manual fetal movement marker
- Visual and audio alarm
- Tem Pom TM-technology allowed to avoid overtime monitoring
- Compatible with Dixion Central Monitoring System (wire or wireless)
- Support data storage and program upgrading by external USB disk
- Plug-in module (for emergency transport) could be used as separated monitor
- Plug-in module adopted with 4.3″ touch screen
-Multiparametric module for ECG, SpO2, TEMP, NIBP, RESP
|Display||12.1“ Color TFT LCD
Resolution: 800 x 600
|Interface||USB/SD card slot
AC power supply socket
Auto- identificator (sensor)
Fast print speed
Paper advanced speed
152mm, Z-fold, thermo sensitive
1/2/3 cm /min selectable
|Ultrasound Pulse Doppler with autocorrelation
Work Mode: pulse wave
Ultrasound Frequency: 1MHz~3MHz
|Measurement Range for FHR||30bpm~250bpm|
|TOCO measurement range||0-100 Relative (%)
Zero mode: Manual