The model Vacus 7305 is a trolley-style high-vacuum and high-flow medical suction unit. Vacus 7305, which absorbs the mucus rapidly from the body-cavity or the wound, is widely used in the in-patient department, particularly in operation rooms.
- Oil-less vacuum source requires no maintenance.
- Capacious storage bottles made of high-quality plastic and equipped with a joint ring are easy to access, use and clean.
- The suction bottles shall come with over flow lid.
- Overflow protection device prevents the liquid from entering the pump.
- Hoses made of non-toxic glass like polymer are easy to use and clean.
- Air filter reduces contamination of the environment.
- The device is controlled by the integrated regulator and the footswitch.
- Air discharge from pump shall be filtered by bacterial filter.
- Twin unbreakable, transparent, autoclavable polyulfide suction bottles (OPTION).
- The bottles shall be incorporated with an automatic suction cut-off mechanism when they become full (OPTION).
- Low noise
- Long-term use
- Safe and reliable
|Adjustable vacuum range||0.02 MPa – 0.09 MPs (150 – 680 mmHg)|
|Flow rate||≤ 40 l/min|
|Noise||≤ 60 dB|
|Storage bottle||2500 ml x 2 glass pcs|
|Power supply||220 – 230 V, 50 – 60 Hz|
|Size||320 x 330 x 700 mm|