Modern easy-to-use expert class ECG machine with notebook design. Designed for both in-hospital and mobile use. 12.1″ high-resolution color touchscreen foldable display. Provisional diagnosis output. Automatic data interpretation.
Preview and print
It is possible to preview a report for both real-time printing and file storage.
Doctor can set the printing style, printing speed, sensitivity and use filter to get better waveforms instead of repeating the examination.
Replay and record
Stop and review the waveform backward and forward per second or page then print out to grasp every arrhythmia.
Internal storage for up to 800 patient records including waveforms, measurement and diagnosis, which can also be enlarged by flash disk or PC hard disk.
- 12.1″ foldable antiglare color touch screen
- 12-channel ECG waves are displayed and recorded simultaneously
- Curves “pause” and “repeat” for arrhythmia episode determination
- Internal storage for up to 800 ECGs
- Waveforms and auto-diagnosis results preview before printing
- Heart rate variability (HRV) analysis
- Data transmission to PC via series port Ethernet/USB/internal Wi-Fi
- Flexible Printing Solution (built-in high resolution thermal recorder to print on normal thermal paper and A4 size fax paper+ support external USB printer)
- Anti-noise technology with comprehensive filters and the high CMRR 140 dB
- Stress test (Optional)
- 120 real-time ECG waveform freezing and review
- Support linear/2d barcode scanner
- Trolley and cable bracket
- ECG preview before printing
|Lead||12 Standard leads|
|Input Circuit||Floating input circuit, protection from defibrillation and pace-maker|
|Acquisition mode||12 leads simultaneously|
|Frequency Response||0,05 – 150 Hz|
|Input Circuit Current||10 nA|
|Anti Baseline Drift||Automatic|
|Filter||EMG-Filter; 25Hz /35Hz /45Hz /Off
Lowpass filter 150Hz/100Hz/75Hz
|Safety Standards||IEC 60601-1:2005, EN 60601-1:2006, EN 60601-1-2:2007
IEC 60601-1-2:2007, IEC/EN60601-2-25
|Power supply||AC: 220 -230V, 50-60 Hz
Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery: voltage 14.4 V
|Record Paper||210mm x 30m, Z-Typ, in rolls|
|Dimension||420x 330x 105 mm|
|Display||800 x 600 pixels LCD-interface|
|Time constant||>3,2 s|
|Communication Interface||Ethernet, USB, Wi-Fi|
|Lead for rhythm test||1 or 3 lead-Option|